Full Service Shipping & Distribution
Save a step and distribute your printed products directly from TBSP
In addition to our printing services, TBSP offers clients the ability to safely and cost-effectively ship their order anywhere in the Continental US in 1-5 business days. Choose to ship through UPS, and have all your shipping and printing costs conveniently located on one bill.
- UPS/FedEx (default)
- USPS (international orders)
- Freight (larger orders)
- Courier Service (local same-day deliveries)
- Continental Cargo (nationwide same-day or next-day deliveries)
- Based on weight, number of packages, destination, level of insurance and shipping priority.
How to order
- In our order form, specify shipping carrier, destination and priority.
- For Continental Cargo, please call our office to make arrangements.
Let TBSP ship your printed materials to more than one location. We will coordinate all destinations and quantities to save you time and energy. Shipping to multiple locations is great for when you are supplying many locations or going away on tour.
- Based on weight, number of packages, destination, level of insurance and shipping priority
How to order
- Request in shipping instructions box.
- Specify quantity, shipping carrier, destinations and priority for each shipment.
Learn more about any of our printing or fulfillment services by calling us today at (323) 433-0033.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
We insure/declare all shipments for their actual “per piece” value. If you are sending any shipments internationally, your package recipient will be required to pay duties/taxes by their nation’s customs in order to obtain possession of their shipment. This charge is not determined by TBSP or UPS/FedEx/DHL, but by the recipient country’s government. TBSP handles international shipments as a courtesy to our customers and assumes no liability for these charges, nor are we able to predetermine or estimate these fees ahead of time. They are calculated by customs upon arrival of the package. If you have any questions about this, you should contact your desired shipping company or the customs department for the country you intend to ship to.